With the summer Festival at Chautauqua Auditorium, the Chamber Music Series at the new eTown Hall in downtown Boulder, and the Kaleidoscope Concert Series at RMCMA in fall, winter, and spring, we provide concerts throughout the region for every season.
This past summer the Colorado Music Festival thrilled audiences with:
* Acclaimed pianist Simone Dinnerstein
* The sensational Time for Three
* The Magnificent Mozart Mini-Festival and so much more!
In addition, Rocky Mountain Center for Musical Arts provides music education for all ages. From early childhood classes to adult ensembles to instrument lessons for all, RMCMA nurtures our community’s music-lovers and performers.
Your gift to the Annual Fund has the highest impact, dollar for dollar, because we direct it to wherever the need is greatest.
- Donors of any amount will be listed in the CMF concert program and on the donor sign in the lobby of RMCMA.
- $100 or more - The above, plus an invitation to a post-rehearsal discussion with Maestro Christie during the summer festival season.
- $250 or more - All of the above, plus an invitation to the Season Announcement Party and waiver of the annual registration fee for classes or lessons at RMCMA.
- $500 or more - All of the above, plus 4 Bring-a-Friend Coupons (redeemable for 50% off a summer Festival concert of your choice).
- $1,000 or more – Welcome to the Grand Club level!- All of the above, plus an invitation to the Grand Club reception with Maestro Christie during the summer season.
- $2,500 or more - All of the above, plus a “Highlights of CMF” CD