WAYS TO KEEP THE MUSIC PLAYING
AREA OF GREATEST NEED: OUR ANNUAL FUND
Your gift to the Annual Fund has the highest impact, dollar for dollar, because we direct it to wherever the need is greatest.
- Donors of any amount will be listed in the CMF concert program and on the donor sign in the lobby of RMCMA.
- $100 or more – The above, plus an invitation to a post-rehearsal discussion with Maestro Christie during the summer festival season.
- $250 or more – All of the above, plus an invitation to the Season Announcement Party and waiver of the annual registration fee for classes or lessons at RMCMA.
- $500 or more – All of the above, plus 4 Bring-a-Friend Coupons (redeemable for 50% off a summer Festival concert of your choice).
- $1,000 or more – Welcome to the Grand Club level!- All of the above, plus an invitation to the Grand Club reception with Maestro Christie during the summer season.
- $2,500 or more – All of the above, plus a “Highlights of CMF” CD.
By making a gift, you will help Colorado Music Festival bring forward the works of composers suppressed during World War II. Your support will help us share this important legacy.
ALL Donors will receive a special offer: Buy 3 and get the 4th ticket free! Bring your family or friends with you and enjoy this special experience. Make a gift and you’ll receive the code for this offer, along with our gratitude!
In addition, Colorado Music Festival is pleased to offer appreciation in the following ways:
$2,500 and above
Invitation to post-concert receptions with Rediscovered Masters guest artists in private homes, plus all benefits below
$1,000 and above
Invitation to join Music Director Michael Christie and guest of honor, Holocaust survivor Ela Weissberger, for a special dinner in a private home. The evening will feature a display of Ms. Weissberger’s art created as a child in Terezin, and will also include a special exhibit by sculptor and photographer Marlyn Cheshes, whose work has been shown at the Jewish Museum of Belgium, the Florida Holocaust Museum, the Mizel Museum of Art and many others. Plus all benefits below
$500 and above
Invitation to special lectures and receptions prior to Rediscovered Masters concerts at Chautauqua Community House, plus all benefits below
$250 and above
Access to the best seats for Rediscovered Masters Performances, plus all benefits below
$100 and above
Invitations to join Maestro Michael Christie and CMF musicians at receptions following Rediscovered Masters rehearsals.
*Gifts received prior to the print deadline of May 15, 2012 will be included in the
Colorado Music Festival Program Book.