Arts Lafayette | Bob’s Piano Service | Brett Family Foundation | Cielo Foundation | Community First Foundation | Free Range Geeks | Guillaume’s European Catering | Harlan and Lois Anderson Family Foundation | Horejsi Charitable Foundation | Illinois Tool Works Foundation | Johnson Kightlinger & Company | Kohl’s Cares – Associates in Action | Mehaffy Brubaker & Ernst LLC | Morrell Printing Solutions | Nissi’s | Paul’s Coffee & Tea | RBC Foundation | Red Twig Florist | Schramm Foundation | Sol Vista Violins | Sturtz & Copeland | The Maihaugen Foundation, Inc. | The Piano Doctor
Enrich the creative community through corporate sponsorship!
As a Business Sponsor with Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts, you will:
- Support excellence in music performance and education
- Enrich the quality of cultural life in our community
- Invest in our excellent programs and in your business corporate profile
- Increase the awareness of your business as a leader in the community
Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts provides your company with impactful exposure and benefits:
- Customized concert and/or event sponsorship
- Marketing and visibility customized to fit the marketing goals of your company
- Year-round impressions to deliver your brand across many media including print, direct mail, online, on-site, on stage and more.
- Benefit of connecting you with socially aware and well-educated patrons, donors, student families and our strong community relationships.
To join our many outstanding business sponsors and learn more about how a customized sponsorship with Colorado Music Festival & Center for Musical Arts can benefit your business profile, please contact Louise Christopher, Corporate & Major Gifts Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org or call our development office at 303.665.0599 x 106.